Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My new obsession









Other than the adorably cute model, it's crocheting beanies with brims! I've been on a crocheting kick lately because it's faster than knitting and I just don't have that kind of patience right now. After years of trying I was finally able to watch enough online video tutorials to teach myself. I was trying random patterns off http://www.ravelry.com/ and finally found one I liked on Etsy. Since then I've been making these things like crazy! Mine doesn't look as good as it does on Rylee but I've got plenty of time before "winter" to get one done for me.




Pay no attention to the rediculous goofy smile on my face. This was the best out of like 10 pictures I took. I would get more except my new neighbor next door walked out right when I was doing it. Nothing looks more dumb then someone wearing a winter beanie outside in 100+ weather while taking a picture of themselves. I then pretended I was looking at the lense to find an imaginary smudge. He probably thinks I'm weird now and is telling his wife about the weird neighbor who thinks it's cold outside.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Interested in being paid to make one or two for Addie? :) Let me know!
Happymommy526

luckyduck said...

Lurking from CinC... :)

Love the hat! You are very talented! Let me know if you start making them for profit! I'd buy one! :p I wish I had the patience to knit/crochet! Did you teach yourself?

AmersP said...

I LOVE those beanies!!! You want to make one for Savannah LOL. You should sell them!!! They are soo cute. Rylee is such a cutie in it!!!