Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

For Sale


I've gotten a couple requests to make and sell my beanies. Since I'm in my current state of unemployment, I have decided it's a great idea! I'll be selling my handmade beanies for $20 plus shipping. You make the choice of any color, I can stripe them or do solid colors. I can also edge and do the flower in different colors. Flower or no flower, Bill or no bill. You decide! I typically make them out of %100 cotton but if you would like a lightweight acrylic or wool, let me know. Send an email with your childs head circumference to www.hinote1980@yahoo.com


Each hat takes about 2 days to crochet (providing I don't have to run after my crazy walking child all day long!) and will let you know ahead of time before it's sent. We'll work out the money details in email and I'm thinking of using Paypal or something like it. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wahoo! So exciting girl! I know I wanna have one made but better wait til my working starts! lol. I will get back to ya in a month! hope you get lots of orders. You can also go on diaperswappers and set up a WAHM thread for selling your beanies!

Jayme Q said...

It's times like these that I wish I had a girl! Your beanies are adorable! Unfortunately, everyone I know around here is having boys! :0)