Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Felt Food



This year I've decided to start making Christmas presents for my DD early on. I tend to be a bit of a procrastinator and usually do things last minute. Rylee has taken a liking to cooking and will occasionally come to me from her kitchen in the playroom with her plastic food. I've seen numerous tutorials online on how to make felt food and decided to give it a try. Not only is it pretty easy but it fulfills my need for instant gratification. I was able to pop out the pancakes, eggs and apple in one nap! I'm a huge perfectionist and will only post the good stuff I've made. A few wonky donuts and misshapen cookies are still lying on my craft table :) The most fun were the strawberries, look at how little and cute they are! Don't they look good enough to eat? Hopefully Rylee understand that felt food certainly doesn't taste as good as real food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! These would sell well on ETSY!

Ally said...

Very very cute.