Followers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yeyy! I got a job!!!

Today, my friends, is bittersweet. The temp agency called me today to let me know there's a position open at the local hospital for an HR Coordinator. I start tomorrow morning! I'm terribly excited to start working again but I feel so bad at the same time. I haven't been away from Rylee for more than 4 hours EVER. She's going to make someone else smile all day long. She's going to go to someone else for comfort when she falls down. She's going to be around some lucky person who gets to see her all day. I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking this. My neighbor is going to watch her for the rest of the week and she is just fabulous. I trust her completely and know she'll be great. After that we're enrolling her at the On post CDC. I still don't want to work full time but at this point I can't be choosy. I'm hoping she'll be in a place that keeps her mind intellectually stimulated more than I can. I am a TV watcher and know she sees more of it then she ever should. I also know she'll enjoy being around all the different children, she LOVES kids. I guess this is just all to real and thought I would have a little more than half a day to get used to the idea of not being around my little lovebug. OK, I'll be strong. Hey....maybe now I can get a new pair of shoes or something, lol. Maybe I'll be allright working again.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats Christine! That is great news. I am sure it is hard to prepare to leave your baby girl on such short notice. I hope you have a great first day tomorrow. Keep us posted about how it goes!
Ashley-happymommy526

Christine said...

Awww Thanks Ashley! I'm so nervous! I haven't worked in a year so I'm afraid I'll be a little rusty. I won't be on the internet much anymore but I'll let my blogger friends know how it goes!

Jayme Q said...

Congratulations on the new job, Christine! I hope you love it!

I'm about to have to leave Tristan as well - I start school on the 27th and we're going on Monday to tour all the local day cares. I know it's hard, but I'm sure she'll make lots of new friends and learn lots of new things!

Good luck to you!! :)

AmersP said...

YAY CHRISTINE!!! That day of leaving her is coming sooner than you thought LOL. I am sure she will have so much fun being with other kiddos though. Good Luck tomorrow!! YOu will definitely have to let us know how it goes!