Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

A picture vignette......



The older my child gets, the harder it seems to be to get her to do 3 simple things.

1. Look at the camera.
2. Smile pretty for the camera.
3. Do both at the same time.

I think I'm already speaking in "Peanuts" adult talk and this is how it sounds:



1. "Rylee, see the camera? Under NO circumstances should you look at it. No, Don't, your eye will fall out and you'll have to clean it with soap before you can put it back in!".



2. "Please find the weirdest most creepy face and make that.....over and over again. Oh wait, that zombie face you do where you stare and your mouth hangs open? Yeah, that one.....do that. Perfect"



3. "Eh, do what you want, I'm only here holding the camera taking 423 pictures to get ONE perfect shot because I looooooove doing it. To heck with all the people who think I look weird crouching down by the cars and forcing my daughter for a pic".

Oh yay! She smiled!!! She was looking at the camera too, it's going to be the perfect shot I JUST KNOW IT!!!!!


Crap.

I zoomed in too close on accident. Mommy Fail. Dang, get mommy some Crest Whitestrips stat and tell her to back away from the coffee and red wine.

5 comments:

jenn thomas said...

lol... love it!

Grammy s said...

Is that a bug on Rylee's head in pic #4?

Christine said...

Haha, no that's the light in the parking lot. It does look like a bug.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Lorili Design said...

Hi Christine and Miss Rylee Marie!! Looks great!!