Followers

Friday, January 29, 2010

And you thought it was a Teapot......


A purple teapot. Innocent. You imagine a small, adorable little girl serving herself imaginary tea. A few scones on the side, her little stuffed animal friends included in her imaginary meal.

Not my child.

This is not a teapot to my daughter.


It's a Neti-pot. Proof that Mommy needs a little more privacy. Imagine my surprise when I hear her sputtering and coughing in the bathtub. I run in to see if she's OK and find her with her teapot up to her nose full of water. Everytime she does it she coughs, sputters, sneezes, and.....does it again.

I love this kid.

P.S. If you don't know what a Neti-Pot is, it's a ceramic pot you fill with a saline solution to clean out your nasal pasages. It sounds terribly gross but it's great for allergies, sinus infections and just to keep a clean nasal passage! When the H1N1 was running rampant, a Dr. said that it helps to clean out the nasal passages to keep germs from adhering. Given my Germy OCD tendencies, I was doing it pretty often. Obviously.

No comments: